Please note that this vacancy has now been filled.
The Crockenhill Village hall are looking for a new Bookings Secretary.
The details of the role are shown below but can also be downloaded as a pdf by clicking HERE.
If anyone is interested in the role please email email@example.com and one of the Trustees will be in touch and talk things through with you.
Crockenhill Village Hall Management Committee Trustee Duties Job Title CVHMC Bookings Secretary
Main purpose of role: To manage the contract hirers & their needs and to make sure that the contract hirer’s sign hire agreements & are aware of the terms & conditions
Duties and responsibilities
• To agree dates and times for contract hirers to occupy the hall
• To enter the contract hirers occupancy on the CVHMC website calendar
• To prepare and send out and receive the annual hire agreements for signature and return together with the Chairman’s annual hire rate change letter
• To request and receive copies of contract hirers insurance policies
• To advise dates and invoice terms to bookings clerk and Treasurer
• To send out the short terms and conditions to contract hirers in acknowledgement of signed annual agreements being received
• To advise hirers that the full terms and conditions are displayed on the website
• To review the CVHMC full & short terms and conditions for approval at the AGM
• To ensure that the current full terms and conditions are displayed on the CVHMC notice board and website
• To contact contract hirers annually to review their profile on the CVHMC website
• To assist and liaise with the bookings clerk & provide updates on bookings at the monthly committee meetings
• To manage the relationship between CVHMC and the contract hirers and report any out of the ordinary or one off requirements to CVHMC for validation
• To safeguard and promote the good name and values of the Charity
The role will involve in the region of 2 – 3 hours work a month.