Next Screening: 6th July 2018
In June The Croxy Community Cinema will be Screening Breathe.
When Robin is struck down by polio at the age of 28, he is confined to a hospital bed and given only a few months to live. With the help of Diana’s twin brothers (Tom Hollander) and the ground breaking ideas of inventor Teddy Hall (Hugh Bonneville), Robin and Diana dare to escape the hospital ward to seek out a full and passionate life together – raising their young son, traveling and devoting their lives to helping other polio patients.
- Doors Open 7:30 for 8:00 start.
- Tickets £5.00 per person.
- All tickets are available on the door.
There will be a short film or cartoon first followed by the main feature.
Soft drinks, confectionery and popcorn will be available together with Ice-cream during the interval.
- 6 October 2017 – Manchester by the Sea
- 3rd November 2017 – Their Finest
- 8th December 2017 – LION
- 5th January 2018 – Whisky Galore
- 2nd February 2018 – Victoria & Abdul
- 2nd March 2018 – Hidden Figures – CANCELLED
- 6th April 2018 – Viceroy’s House
- 4th May 2018 – The Mountain Between Us
- 1st June 2018 – Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool
- 6th July 2018 – Breathe
A community cinema is a non-profit-making, volunteer-led organization that shows films within its community.
Even though we are non-profit-making we do have expenses and one of the largest is for the screening license for the films. The showing of films outside of the home is strictly controlled under license from the film distributors hence the need to charge an entrance fee.
For any information regarding the cinema or if you wish to offer your services please contact us via: